none
Visual Gesture Builder Analysis project not working ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm working on Visual Gesture Builder and I try to understand how to use it. Currently, I use the 1409 release of the SDK, but I did some tests on 1406 version and it's not working too.

My problem is the next : when I build a training project, I can successfully produce a .gba file and test it with the live preview tool but I can't use it in the analysis project. I include the same clip or another, and I start the analysis, then the output pan show me "SUCCESS:" and no more messages. The control pan is not updated (the table project analysis results contains just the header row) and when I click on the clip, they are not any suggestion of tagging, just my timeline with my own tags if it's a clip that I used in the training project. 

I made many tests, like change streams recorded in kinect studio or using KSConvert.exe to upgrade my clip, but nothing happens. I tried to use VisualGestureBuilder.exe with command line and the option -analyse, but the message is always the same : the command line arguments were not valid. I saw all videos (MVA and blog's evangelist) about Visual Gesture Builder and reproduce step by step all manipulations, but nothing with the analysis project.

Thanks.

PS : sorry for my poor english. 

Saturday, May 2, 2015 3:47 PM