Crystal Reports Exporting to PDF RRS feed

• Question

• User-2117132083 posted

Hi guys,

When i use Crystal Reports for vs 2010 - for asp.net project - While Exporting the report to PDF,all cloumns are not showing ina single page..Its showing portrait form,even though i convert it through print preview to landscape mode,The full report is not available in a single page..

How to handle this problem?

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 11:39 AM

Answers

• User-578610739 posted

Hi srinivasskc,

you must select a3 or a2 page , select lanscape, and give print.

if not then reset margin for left,right, top and bottom.

after all setting save it.

the same thing you must to say to client to set for their printer.

Generally whatever you set at design time , will may or may not be ideally same  at client location. My experience said it always painful when this type of report comes

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:49 AM

All replies

• User-578610739 posted

Hi srinivasskc,

First you can give paper size and paper style at design time. Now open printer properties by select printer in print option and click on properties. where effect tab is there. you can set and get print from 3 option(actual size, print document on, % of actual size).

% of actual size is compacting you page layout in the default page. check one by one and give print. you get clear idea.

Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:23 AM
  • User-2117132083 posted

Hi,

I am having a report with 13 columns and 4 pages,while exporting to pdf,it shows 3 columns in each page (while using potrait/landscape), its making not so good to read and explore the details via pdf report.

how to make all the 13 columns in one page and it can be landscape page mode.

Regards,

Srinivas

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:16 AM
  • User-578610739 posted

Hi srinivasskc,

you must select a3 or a2 page , select lanscape, and give print.

if not then reset margin for left,right, top and bottom.

after all setting save it.

the same thing you must to say to client to set for their printer.

Generally whatever you set at design time , will may or may not be ideally same  at client location. My experience said it always painful when this type of report comes

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:49 AM