I am receiving an error while trying to export a word document from Sketchn flow 'Microsoft needs to be installed before trying to Export your skect flow RRS feed

• Question

• I have Office 2010 and  verified that the  2010 Inter op assemblies are installed and .NET programmability support is also installed/supported.  I am still receving the same error.

sandy_279

Friday, June 8, 2012 2:30 PM

All replies

• What is the actual text of the error you are receiving?
    Monday, June 11, 2012 1:37 PM
  • The error that I am receiving is  'Microsoft word  should be installed in order to export your skecth flow project into a word document'.

Here are the various steps that we’ve tried:

• Copied the following assembly binding to the .config files of the sketchflow:

<dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" name="Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word" culture="neutral"></assemblyIdentity>
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="12.0.0.0" newVersion="14.0.0.0"></bindingRedirect>
            </dependentAssembly>

• Adjusted the permissions in DCOM Config
    • We had the Assembly Binding Log Viewer open and looking to see if we could see the binding, but it didn’t seem to pull up anything, no matter how many times we tried using the Export to Word functionality.
    • Installed the Office 2007 PIAs

sandy_279

Monday, June 11, 2012 2:30 PM