SQL 2017 : Getting Started with Python RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys,

Trying to get my the Python example working.

Microsoft Python Tutorial has the details. 

However the link  for downloading TutorialDB is not working sadly.

Can someone please help?

Ta,

Nimish

Saturday, July 22, 2017 10:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Nimish Rao,

It looks like that the root website deve2e.azureedge.net/sqlchoice does not exist. For the sample databasses for SQL Server, I suggest you connecting with sqlserversamples@microsoft.com directly.

Best Regards,

Teige

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Nimish Rao Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:49 PM
    Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Nimish Rao,

It looks like that the root website deve2e.azureedge.net/sqlchoice does not exist. For the sample databasses for SQL Server, I suggest you connecting with sqlserversamples@microsoft.com directly.

Best Regards,

Teige

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Nimish Rao Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:49 PM
    Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:51 AM
  • Thanks Tiege, I have sent them an email. Will update here once I get an answer.
    Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:42 AM