Debugging in VS 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Whenever I try to debug my solution after adding a Silverlight 4 project I get the error 'Unable to start debugging. The Silverlight Developer Runtime is not installed'.  Yet I have Silverlight, Silverlight 4 SDK and Silverlight 4 Tools for VS 2010 installed already.  What else do I need to do and where can I download it?

Thanks,

Mike

Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:09 AM

Answers

• Hi Mike72,

Yet I have Silverlight, Silverlight 4 SDK and Silverlight 4 Tools for VS 2010 installed already.  What else do I need to do and where can I download it?

Weird. Can you debug other kind of applications?  For example, winform application.  If this only occurs on Silverlight-enabled application, you'd better remove all the Silverlight related and reinstall Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010 .

Best regards,

Jonathan

Friday, July 2, 2010 2:55 AM

All replies

• Strange, i think you have all you need installed...

Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:42 AM
  • Hi Mike72,

Yet I have Silverlight, Silverlight 4 SDK and Silverlight 4 Tools for VS 2010 installed already.  What else do I need to do and where can I download it?

Weird. Can you debug other kind of applications?  For example, winform application.  If this only occurs on Silverlight-enabled application, you'd better remove all the Silverlight related and reinstall Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010 .

Best regards,

Jonathan

Friday, July 2, 2010 2:55 AM