css club starter kit RRS feed

• Question

• User-1942802029 posted

I am using the club starter kit.  I am having problems with the CSS.  I will change the background color, for example.  It will change on the screen, but when I go to build it, it is still shows the old colors.  I look in the actual CSS file and it is changed but it still builds without the changes.  I do not understand what could be happening.

It is the first time that I used a starter kit, so when it happenned the first time, I thought it was something I was doing wrong.  I had not gone very far so I strted over.  It worked just fine on the new website for 10 changes or so, then quite making the changes.  I started again with a fresh file.  It work for awhile then quite working. 

What am I doing wrong?  Any ideas?

Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:07 PM

All replies

• User-1773948845 posted

I am using the club starter kit.  I am having problems with the CSS.  I will change the background color, for example.  It will change on the screen, but when I go to build it, it is still shows the old colors.  I look in the actual CSS file and it is changed but it still builds without the changes.  I do not understand what could be happening.

It is the first time that I used a starter kit, so when it happenned the first time, I thought it was something I was doing wrong.  I had not gone very far so I strted over.  It worked just fine on the new website for 10 changes or so, then quite making the changes.  I started again with a fresh file.  It work for awhile then quite working. 

What am I doing wrong?  Any ideas?

propabaly wht might have happend is page is cached and not refreshed. just refresh the page and u might get the desired result

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:17 AM
  • User-1841287622 posted

Hahaaaa, I was having the same problem.  I considered dropping the project because my css would'nt work right... till I saw this post.  Refreshing the page was not anything I considered but is the answer. Thank you!

Thursday, November 5, 2009 7:03 AM