none
windows dev account

Question

• My windows dev account has been expired on 9th March 2014. When I am trying to renew , it asking for the registration code which cost around 12k . Can anybody help me in this issue. Thanks in advance

Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'lll save you some time, within about 3-5 days someone from Microsoft periodically comes through and replies to messages like yours with a comment like:

"If this is still an issue, please CONTACT SUPPORT and they'll be happy to help"

That's because this group isn't support, it's a public forum where you don't want to be exchanging credit card details. 

Don't use forums for these kinds of requests.

BTW - even though I wrote this, you'll probably still get the formal reply from someone who works for Microsoft which says basically what I said (they might provide a link to contact support via e-mail or phone)

-Rob

• Edited by Rob Wilkens Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:47 PM
    Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:46 PM
  • Hi arvind.imagine,

Thanks for the post!

Rob is correct in that account registration issues would need a support request submitted to actually review your account and provide further assistance. If you are logged into your dashboard, you can also click on the Support link at the top which would also open the support page.

-Jonathan

Windows Store Developer Support

Office Store Developer Support

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:05 PM