The Mango suggest thread RRS feed

• General discussion

• i hope this thread will be sticky for all us suggests, here there are mines:
    1. when i longpress back button for taskmanager i'd like an easyly way to clos apps, like an x on the top right corner of an open app preview, or if i press back button on an oppen app preview it will be closed
    2. facebook notimifcations in profile hub with sounds/vibrate, toast notifications and live tile with a number
    3. bing vision doesn't recognice barcodes, i hope it will be in definitively vesion like i read, if not can you implement this please?
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 11:17 AM

All replies

• i hope this thread will be sticky for all us suggests, here there are mines:
    1. when i longpress back button for taskmanager i'd like an easyly way to clos apps, like an x on the top right corner of an open app preview, or if i press back button on an oppen app preview it will be closed
    2. facebook notimifcations in profile hub with sounds/vibrate, toast notifications and live tile with a number
    3. bing vision doesn't recognice barcodes, i hope it will be in definitively vesion like i read, if not can you implement this please?

I hope this thread doesn't become a harbor for bashing mango... as I absolutely love it. But to clarify some things as I have tested.

1. True, I was actually playing around with gestures to see if there was some couinter intuitive way to close them, but there wasn't. You do actuaually have to go into the application and close it with the back button. Then again this is the Mango "beta," so this might be fixed, we don't know.

3. I've actually scanned numerous things on my desk, even whiteout with whiteout on the bar code, and it comes up when it passes over it. It even has a history of things you've scanned for easy access.

I think that's all... Mango is completely and utterly amazing. Don't see much "suggesting" to be going on. i'd love to see what people suggest though... then again I can't really do anything about it :P
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 11:47 AM
  • Ummm, there's already an entire forum for this!
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 11:49 AM