NATVM stops responding, then i get a message on the portal that says "Hmmmm.. Try Again, Sign out" RRS feed

• Question

• I have upgraded both of my servers to the TP1 update, but I am having issues where I go to use the portal and it will work sometimes, and others it times out and gives me an error that says "Hmmmm..." with a graphic of clouds with raindrops, and asks if I want to try again, or sign out. Neither option works.

I tracked this down to the NatVM being locked up. I can restart the NATVM and the portal seems to work again, but sometimes other things are messed up ( like getting the machine sizes when creating a VM ) and I have to play with restarting the whole set of VM's to get it back to working. Might work for a few hours, or 30 minutes... then back to the same thing.

This is new with the TP1 update for me. The TP1 update is faster and more stable in other ways.

Anybody seeing the same? Any potential fixes other then rebuilding everything from the ground up, twice? I just completed that with the update, so I am getting quite good at it but it is still time consuming.

I am using Dell R620 servers, 16 physical cores, 128GB mem, 2 OS drives + 5 extra drives

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:41 PM

All replies

• Hello,

We are checking on the query and would get back to you soon on this.
    I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,
    Pradeep

Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:05 AM
  • Hello,

Could you please confirm if the VM does not have connectivity ?
    Or the VM just hangs ?

Any additional information about the state of the VM that you could provide would be very helpful.

Regards,
    Neelesh

Friday, April 29, 2016 3:36 AM