none
Azure container suddenly stopped recieving images

Question

• I am using azure storage system to save my images. It always been working not until now I just noticed that every time I upload a picture I dont get to see it in the azure container that I created. I dont know were the problem is form.
    Sunday, November 20, 2016 9:53 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Greetings from Microsoft Azure!

Have you tried creating a container manually on azure portal? It has some limitations on what name you can give containers.

For example: Container name cannot contain upper case letters.

If you request a container with an invalid name, it will result in (400) Bad Request, which you are getting. So check your "containerName" string.

Regards,

Pradeep

Kindly click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread and also “Vote as Helpful”.

Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:19 PM
  • Hi,

“It always been working not until now I just noticed that every time I upload a picture I dont get to see it in the azure container that I created.”

Could you tell me which way you did upload the picture to the container? The Azure portal, Azure storage Explorer, Azcopy or others?

When you upload the picture are there some error messages or nothing?

As far as I know, if there are no error messages, it means the upload job is complete. We should check the destination blob container, is the container what you want to store?

By the way, if your blob container there is a file’s name same as you want to store, the original file will be overwritten.

To troubleshoot this issue more efficiently, could you show me more information about this issue.

If you still have questions, welcome to post back here. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Jason_ye Monday, November 21, 2016 2:57 AM
    Monday, November 21, 2016 2:55 AM