Export To Microsoft Word options for screens and annotations - enrich documentation RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Does anybody kow how to define a sort order for the screens when you export to Microsoft Word? For now it looks that it happens alphabetically (but with the start screen first) So I prefixed my prototype screens with 1.0 -1.1 numbering style to get it to work on the exported result.

I also would like the linked annotations visible in the exported screenshots (optionally)
    I can adjust the annotation SerialNumber in XAML, but it has no added value without the reference on the screenshot.

The main purpose for asking this:
    I would like to store the whole analysis in the solution, so the documentation can always be re-generated on demand...
    All tips on this subject are very welcome.

Thanks,
    Nico
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:43 PM

All replies

• I have been prefixing my screens with numbers as well so that they appear in the order I want instead of alphabetically.  An alternate way to do this would be appreciated.
    Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:48 PM
  • Both of these are great suggestions, but unfortunately are not currently available as options.  I'll write up recommendations that we remember these in a future release.

Thanks so much,
    Kelly

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:33 PM
  • Great - thanks!
    Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:32 PM