Reference to 'sqlite winRT' package from a 'windows runtime component' and its usage ?

Question

• Can a reference to 'sqlite winRT' package be made from a 'windows runtime component' (say WRC) and the exported sql apis be used in the referencer component(WRC) ?

If I do the above and then add a reference to the resulting WRC from a app then the comiplation goes all fine. On calling an api in WRC I get a runtime exception of (Platform::COMException ^ at memory location 0xSOMETHING) HRESULT:0x8007007E

Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:22 AM

All replies

• You should be able to. If I recall correctly, SQLite for Windows Runtime is just a DLL which can be included in your package.

How are you including it and calling it? Is the DLL being deployed with the appx package? The error suggests that it couldn't be found at runtime.

--Rob

Friday, July 12, 2013 2:47 AM
    Owner
  • My use case is using this 'sqlite winRT' in a shared library(WRC as mentioned above) and then that this WRC being referred and being a part of the different app packages.

If I directly include the 'sqlite winRT' in individual  app package then it goes fine.

But I would have direct control only over my shared library and not over the app package - any ideas how do i workaround thi s?

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:05 PM