none
Best place to learn to program in c# RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking for recommendations.  I need to read it, see it, do it.  I need to immerse myself in something to learn it.  I need to read about C#, then have some practice questions, then have an assignment.  Then it needs to be logical so give me building blocks from chapter 1 to chapter 2.  Where can I find a very organized method to learning c# on the Internet with these requirements?
    Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:05 AM

All replies

• A decent place to start is Microsoft Virtual Academy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Proposed as answer by Dolen Zhang Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:56 AM
    Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:00 AM
  • Here you can find all resources in one place,

Learn C#

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. profile for Sajeetharan at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:37 AM