Hooking into PropertyInspectorView property validation RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have an application that is hosting aspects of the WF 4.0 Workflow designer, including the PropertyInsectorView. Everything is working just fine, however I'm annoyed with the validation messages that I'm getting when I enter erroneous data for a specific property being inspected. For example, if my selected object contains a property that is a System.Single. When I enter the value 9x for the property value in the PropertyInspectorView the MessageBox that pops when the item loses focus is "9x is not a valid value for Single". I'd rather have control over what is displayed for the message, and possibly even control over the presentation of the message.

Thanks in advance.

• Changed type Andrew_Zhu Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:22 AM no reply
    Monday, March 7, 2011 4:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

->"When I enter the value 9x for the property value in the PropertyInspectorView the MessageBox that pops when the item loses focus is "9x is not a valid value for Single"

Could you tell us which activity are using? is this your own customized activity? 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. My Blog: http://xhinker.com
    Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 Cookbook
    Friday, March 11, 2011 2:46 AM