none
Can't create new submission

Question

• Dear Support,

my App Tankalarm(9WZDNCRDQN69) was unpublished from the store due to a bug. I've fixed the bug and want to create a new submission, but the "update"-button is not visible:

In other apps, the button is still available:

What do i have to do to get my app again in the store?

Furthermore i noticed, that the app page is crashing in edge and chrome (on different devices), whereas in firefox it's working. This happens just for the Tankalarm-Page, in other apps, where the "update"-button is available, this is not the case. 

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 7:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Schniefelus,
    Based on your screenshot, I would like to suggest you to follow the suggestions provided in Dashboard to resubmit your app.

Since you have known the failure reason, please send email to reportapp team(reportapp@microsoft.com) to republish your app. please make sure the application information you provide is detailed enough, which would benefit your republishing. After they verify your app without problem, you could update your submission then.
    You might refer to this thread.
    Best Regards,
    Mattew Wu.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 3, 2016 8:08 AM
  • Hello,

Anything updated? Please let us know when you feel free.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 11, 2016 1:31 AM