Save attached file from InfoPath 2013 Form into a Document Library RRS feed

• Question

• I am using SharePoint Online and InfoPath 2013. I'm trying to create a form for users to submit information and add an attachment. I'm not having any issues with that part of my project. The part I'm stuck on is how to have the attachment saved in a Document Library. The reason for this is I need our HR department to review the form details and the attachment and, if approved, share the attached file to external users (outside our organization) without needing to login to O365.

I can get the form to save to a document library and share that externally but it is just the XML metadata of the submitted form and no way for external users to get the attachment. I've also tried to share the List item but even though external links are turned on for the Site Collection only restricted links are allowed for sharing.

Is it even possible to have the attachment saved/moved to a SharePoint Doc Library in the same Site and Site Collection, just the attached file so it can be shared externally for anyone with the link?

Thanks!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 11:28 PM