none
Plant variance hitting a variance account to show material variance RRS feed

• General discussion

• We are trying to set up our ERP system and we have a #1 product with 90# at 1.0278 to equal $92.5 and the co product has 10# at .75 and equals $7.5 to get to your total of $100. Now if we have 20# of #2 product and remains at $.75 and it equals $15. Now the remainder of 80# of #1 product we want to stay at the $1.0278 to get $82.22. And we want the remainder to hit a variance account because of the plant sawing off too much of the belly. We do not want to affect the #1 product. Is there a way to do this in Dynamics?

• Edited by WILLY24MC Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:29 PM
    • Changed type WILLY24MC Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:51 PM
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:19 PM

All replies

• You might consider explaining "crp system", 20#, #2, belly etc as we don't know (at least me) what these terms are.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:23 PM
  • Sorry I meant to put ERP system (Dynamics AX). 20# (20 LBS of product) and a #2 product being our co product of our #1 process. The #2 Product in this situation being the chunks of meat that is sawed off the sides of a pork belly.
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:31 PM
  • Sorry I meant to put ERP system (Dynamics AX). 20# (20 LBS of product) and a #2 product being our co product of our #1 process. The #2 Product in this situation being the chunks of meat that is sawed off the sides of a pork belly.

You're in the wrong forum...

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” - Charles F. Kettering

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:37 PM
  • Which Forum would be suggested for this answer? Can this question be moved to the correct Forum?
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:44 PM
  • Not sure what this has to do with Visual Basic .NET, the forum you have posted to, but is this about Microsoft Dynamics? If so, you may want to post to one of the forums at the below link:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=dynamics

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:45 PM
  • Thank you!
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:52 PM