Jenkins MSBuild deployment problem RRS feed

• Question

• User861911889 posted

Hi,

I am installing my MVC application through MSBuild and Jenkins deployment. The deployment is failed and getting the error

D:\Data\Jenkins\workspace\FORECAST-ALERT DEV (inweb01uk) Step 1. FORECAST-ALERT Git\packages\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.2.4.0\tools\Microsoft.CSharp.Core.targets(84,5): error MSB4061: The "Csc" task could not be instantiated from "D:\Data\Jenkins\workspace\FORECAST-ALERT DEV (inweb01uk) Step 1. FORECAST-ALERT Git\packages\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.2.4.0\build\..\tools\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.CodeAnalysis.dll".  [D:\Data\Jenkins\workspace\FORECAST-ALERT DEV (inweb01uk) Step 1. FORECAST-ALERT Git\ForecastAlert\ForecastAlert.csproj]

D:\Data\Jenkins\workspace\FORECAST-ALERT DEV (inweb01uk) Step 1. FORECAST-ALERT Git\packages\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.2.4.0\tools\Microsoft.CSharp.Core.targets(84,5): error MSB4061: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.BuildTasks.ManagedCompiler' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.BuildTasks.AssemblyResolution' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'. [D:\Data\Jenkins\workspace\FORECAST-ALERT DEV (inweb01uk) Step 1. FORECAST-ALERT Git\ForecastAlert\ForecastAlert.csproj]
    D:\Data\Jenkins\workspace\FORECAST-ALERT DEV (inweb01uk) Step 1. FORECAST-ALERT Git\packages\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.2.4.0\tools\Microsoft.CSharp.Core.targets(84,5): error MSB4061:    at Roslyn.Utilities.CorLightup.Desktop.GetCurrentAppDomain() [D:\Data\Jenkins\workspace\FORECAST-ALERT DEV (inweb01uk) Step 1. FORECAST-ALERT Git\ForecastAlert\ForecastAlert.csproj]
    Please help me solve this issue 
    Tuesday, April 24, 2018 11:17 AM

All replies

• User61956409 posted

Hi,

The deployment is failed and getting the error

Please share the detailed error message, which would help find and solve the problem.

With Regards,

Fei Han

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:08 AM