none
BizTalk 2006 R1 Hipaa Accelerator 3.3 - Need 3070 Version Unsolicited 277 Claim Status Schema RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to create a process that takes in a U277 X12 documents into BizTalk. I have configured the Receive port and Receive Location. When I get to configuring the Send Port, I select the Transport Type as HIPAA_EDI and click in the Configure button. I then configure the HIPAA_EDI Transport Properties with the required information for the Adapter Properties, Connector Properties. I leave the default settings for the Flags, Options and Options X12. I then click on the + sign to expand the 3070 under Supported Document Types for Non HIPAA. The only item is the 277 - Health Care Unsolicited Claim Status and selects 3070 and then Click on the Okay.

Back on the Transport, I leave the Send Handler as BizTalk ServerApplication and the Send pipeline as Pass ThruTransmit.

I then drop a file in the Receive location and get the following error.

Error encountered: ERROR (46) :

The schema cannot be found in the HIPAA EDI repository. Validate the schema from Visual Studio. (msgnr:1 segnr:1)(line:1 pos:169 filepos:449)source format: [5 00307 ] source document: [277 003070 X ]

source format: [5 00307 ] source document: [277 003070 X ]

Function:

ProcessSegment

I have look in the different location on the server and can not find a schema. I'm new to BizTalk, but if the software says that it supports that Document type, then I would believe that the software would have all that it needs to be able to process this file.

Can anyone tell me if there is a 3070 U277 schema for BizTalk 2006 R1 or know where I can find the schema? I can not upgrade to the R2 as there is another application that requires us to stay on 2006 R1. Any help on this would be great.

Thanks David G.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:52 PM

Answers

All replies