SRSS find within RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible in the online report window to put a word in the find box and it then eliminate rows that do not have that word?

All the help information i get when I search is about coding before your report comes back not within the report. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 2:04 PM

All replies

• If I am understand correctly you are looking for report filter?

here blog give you some idea https://www.sqlchick.com/entries/2012/1/8/relating-parameters-filters-in-sql-server-reporting-services.html

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/ramjaddu

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 2:20 PM
  • Hi mishellep,

Based on your requirement, you could add parameters to report so report readers can filter report data for one or more values.

Please refer to the following articles which could help:

Report Parameters

Tutorial: Add a Parameter to Your Report

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Amelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:26 AM
  • Hi mishellep,

Did the answers above help you?

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other question.

If you find any post in the thread is helpful, you could kindly mark it as answer. This would benefit the community, and encourage the community member to keep working on your issues.

Best Regards,

Amelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 15, 2020 6:45 AM