Logging in problem in ASP.NET Project RRS feed

• Question

• User-234026806 posted

Hi There;

I have a web site that written in ASP.NET. There were some prominent problems, and the project has been published entirely and all the published files were copied to the server. Anyway, users of the web site can not log in anymore. There were four different versions of web.config, but we are unable to login to the web site. When I ran the code in local machine, users can log in successfully. How can I solve that urgent problem?

Thanks in advance.

Monday, January 21, 2013 3:32 AM

Answers

• User-234026806 posted

My project name is "Protected Areas" and it consists of different solutions. AuthenticationInterface.svc file and bin folder which consists of dll files remained non-changed during the publish process, and when I replace them, the problem has solved. The AuthenticationInterface.svc file and bin folder exist in the PAServer folder inside the wwwroot.
    There are three projects that tightly coupled among them: Protected Areas , Special Protected Areas and Enterprises in the protected areas. I made some changes in the business logis of the Protected Areas. The traditional publish do not work in these circumtances, I have to update svc files and dll files in the server. However the problem is when I updated the svc and dll files of the Protected Areas, the project Enterprises in the protected areas doesn't work anymore. This problem arises frequently and I couldn't make any changes on the Protected Areas project. Where can I get information?

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, January 21, 2013 8:38 AM

All replies

• User1221318268 posted

check the connectioon string i mean while deploying into your server u need to give your server credentials and also make sure that the user must be there in your server database...

Monday, January 21, 2013 7:14 AM
  • User-234026806 posted

My project name is "Protected Areas" and it consists of different solutions. AuthenticationInterface.svc file and bin folder which consists of dll files remained non-changed during the publish process, and when I replace them, the problem has solved. The AuthenticationInterface.svc file and bin folder exist in the PAServer folder inside the wwwroot.
    There are three projects that tightly coupled among them: Protected Areas , Special Protected Areas and Enterprises in the protected areas. I made some changes in the business logis of the Protected Areas. The traditional publish do not work in these circumtances, I have to update svc files and dll files in the server. However the problem is when I updated the svc and dll files of the Protected Areas, the project Enterprises in the protected areas doesn't work anymore. This problem arises frequently and I couldn't make any changes on the Protected Areas project. Where can I get information?

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, January 21, 2013 8:38 AM
  • User-234026806 posted

Thank you ashkc,  but this is not the case.

Monday, January 21, 2013 8:39 AM