none
856 edi x12 401 transformation works great until I add the send port to the party agreement. RRS feed

• Question

• I have an application that transforms xml to an 856 edi x12 401 document, I had issues with the hierarchical segements (could not find a good sample) but I finaly was able to create the edi document and everything looked good enough.

I then added the send port to the party agreement in order to get the correct id's in the isa segments, I use the same party agreements on a port that generates a 940 document and it all works great, I don't have a specific document in the agreement so I don't know what is going on.

Any ideas will help.

Bico Bielich

Saturday, June 1, 2013 6:05 PM

All replies

• So it's working and you're not sure why, or it's not working right now at all?

If it's not working, what's the output that you're getting/not getting, and what error messages (if any) are you seeing right now?

- Nick

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 6:44 AM
  • Hi,

Please tell us the error message you received when you add the send port to the party agreement. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Chen Yu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, June 7, 2013 9:41 AM