Getting Patch\fix info from SQL server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there a way we could get the list of (GDE or QFE) fixes and details like when  that was applied to sql server.  

Thanks

Murali A

Mli.a | Mark the answers if it helps to solve your problem |

Friday, September 12, 2014 6:58 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the reply.  The link just gives what version for that fix. My question was how do i know what all fixes i have installed and when was it.  for eg. if i have done a GDR fix last year i need that info on when i applied that.

Thanks

Murali 

You can go to add remove program and can see all the hotfixes installed. You need to go to add remove program and select view installed updates on left hand side.Below screen would occur(its showing for SQL Server 2012)

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Technet Articles

Friday, September 12, 2014 10:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Below link would surely help you

http://sqlserverbuilds.blogspot.co.uk/

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Technet Articles

Friday, September 12, 2014 7:37 PM
  • Thanks for the reply.  The link just gives what version for that fix. My question was how do i know what all fixes i have installed and when was it.  for eg. if i have done a GDR fix last year i need that info on when i applied that.

Thanks

Murali 

Friday, September 12, 2014 7:42 PM

Thanks

Murali 

You can go to add remove program and can see all the hotfixes installed. You need to go to add remove program and select view installed updates on left hand side.Below screen would occur(its showing for SQL Server 2012)

My Technet Articles

Friday, September 12, 2014 10:00 PM