none
In windows store dashboard after uploading packages under description it is asking description for English and Ukraine ,but i didn't mention Ukraine language anywhere in manifest file RRS feed

• Question

• I reserved app name and filled all details and also uploaded packages into windows store dashboard, after uploading packages , under description it is asking enter description for English and Ukraine, but i didn't mention anywhere in package manifest for Ukraine language in resources section, i am not finding that why it is asking description for Ukraine language.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:04 AM

Answers

• Make sure that you don't have any other directories for other language resources in your package. In general avoid two letter folder names as those can easily conflict with language codes.

If you need more help the Publishing Windows Store apps forum is a better place to ask about the dashboard.

--Rob

• Marked as answer by Narendramacha Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:05 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:05 PM

All replies

• Make sure that you don't have any other directories for other language resources in your package. In general avoid two letter folder names as those can easily conflict with language codes.

If you need more help the Publishing Windows Store apps forum is a better place to ask about the dashboard.

--Rob

• Marked as answer by Narendramacha Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:05 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:05 PM
  • Thank you Rob. In my package have a folder with name UK. That's why it was asking Enter description for Ukraine too.
    Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:06 AM