My App not available in some regions (Nigeria) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have published my firm's mobile app(Sterling Mobile) to the marketplace but noticed that customers in my country could not find the App if their phone's regional setting is pointing to Nigeria. 

If they set their regions to USA or any other country, they seem to see the App.

How can I resolve this issue quickly as 90% of our customers are based in Nigeria.

Thanks

Monday, April 1, 2013 7:12 PM

All replies

• Hello Sterling Bank Plc,

Please open a support request so we can look at your app submission and determine why customers in Nigeria cannot find your app.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 5:42 PM
  • Hi when did the app get approved?

It takes up to 7 days after aproval until the app is available on all the markets ;)

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 8:57 AM
  • Hi Diogo,

The has been approved since last year. I just realised that devices that have their regions set to Nigeria cannot see the APP in the marketplace on thier device.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 10:25 AM
  • Do you have Nigeria as a selected market of the app?

I think Nigeria was one of the markets added last year to the windows phone and you need to manually add in the dev center.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 10:41 AM
  • hi Diogo, 

Thanks for your responses.

How do I go about that.

Last month I tried adding Nigeria but to no avail.

Thanks

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:05 PM
  • On your app details in the dev center you have the Pricing section where you can check if the app is available on the Nigerian market.

If it isn't you should submit an update, under Market selection and custom pricing you can select in witch countries your app is going to be published. 

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:08 PM