C# WebSocket is not streaming video RRS feed

• Question

• User-407670683 posted

We Have worked with a solution of streaming webrtc video using nodejs websocket server, browser as one peer and C++ as another peer.
    We are fetching RTSP stream from VLC player.
    C++ application is converting stream from RTSP to WebRTC.
    This solution was working very fine and I am able to see the webRTC stream video on browser.

Now I have changed the server from Node.js websocket to C# websocket. Another applications are same and it should work find. But I am not able to see the WebRTC stream on browser although the video container is created.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 1:57 PM

All replies

• User665608656 posted

Hi rajkumar,

According to your description, I am not sure where the issue you mentioned is specific.

I suggest that you provide detailed code for our reference, which will help us solve your problem more easily.

Best Regards,

YongQing.

Friday, November 8, 2019 6:11 AM
  • User-1780421697 posted

Please check the Method 5:

https://flashphoner.com/7-ways-to-stream-rtsp-on-the-page/

Thursday, December 5, 2019 12:54 PM
  • User-1340885213 posted

You need a service that can exchange network and media metadata, it is also called signalling and WebRTC applications need such things to enable streaming. However, the signalling should have taken place.

On the other hand, WebSocket is designed for bi-directional communication between client and server. It uses session. The technology and APIs have some lacking in designing that helps streaming.

In case of Node.js, WebRTC applications worked for this reason: Node.js is an interpreter or running environment for a JavaScript.That helped.

Monday, December 9, 2019 12:59 AM