none
Copy File activity: Where does the copy actually happen RRS feed

• Question

• Lucky me!  I've been asked to modify a WWF project!!  Can't say I understand much about it.  Slowly working through some tutorials.  Here's one specific question:

The project has an activity called "Copy File Activity".  I can see from the xaml that it gets the source and destination paths.  What I can't see is where the actual call File.Copy to is made.

Any pointers?

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:26 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi G Britton,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the WWF. Since our forum is to discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor. I will help you move this thread to the appropriate forum: .NET Framework  >  Windows Workflow Foundation for dedicated information, you will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 5:34 AM
  • Found it...in custom code
    • Marked as answer by G Britton Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:39 PM
    Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:38 PM