where and how run a query RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I need to run a query from code _beforeAppointmentSave to check and find some value

my problem is that when I write the code to run the query , it gives me an error " Impossible call Execute() in the dispatcher... "

what is the right VB code to run my query ? and where because I dont know if I can run it in the _beforeAppointmentSave

I tryed with me.details.dispathcer.begininvoke () too but it doesn't work... or better... I fix the error but I lost the parameters and variables value

thanks 

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 4:53 PM

All replies

• HI Sergio

> me.details.dispathcer.begininvoke () too but it doesn't work

According to your description above, Dispatcher.CurrentDispatcher.BeginInvoke doesn't invoke method.

It's encouraged to post your code related to me.details.dispathcer.begininvoke (), we will help to check why this happens.

Moreover, here is a reference about how to use me.details.dispathcer.begininvoke () below.

How to Communicate Across LightSwitch Screens

Best regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, March 7, 2014 8:45 AM