Failure in getting a "Enterprise Mobile Code Signing Certificate" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I would like to get an application signing certificate for a company.

I have access to a Windows Phone dev account ("company" type), created one year ago. I have entered the Symantec ID (7 numeric digits) and the profil email (from the development center profil) into the 2 Symantec fields.

I get the following error page in the Symantec web site :

Verification has failed because of one of the following scenarios:

1.You are not currently an active publisher of microsoft's Windows Dev Center.

2.Your Publisher ID is unknown or does not match the primary email address on file.

3.Your Publisher ID is not associated with a valid Enterprise account or you did not sign up as an organization.

Any idea to make things to work ?

Thank you,

Michael.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• @Avanade Gallia

We apologize for the troubles this is causing.  If you submit a support request we can provide you with the Publisher ID and ensure your account status is active.  The following page has more information that may answer any additional questions; http://www.symantec.com/products-solutions/products/features-benefits.jsp?pcid=pcat_storage&pvid=csc_windows_phone_pe_1,

Thank you,

Paul
    Windows Phone Dev Center Support

• Marked as answer by Danny G. - MS Monday, November 26, 2012 3:03 AM
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:22 AM
  • Hello Paul,

Thank you for your answer. Regarding the support request, are you talking about a "standard" Microsoft support request, or is there any specific support request for the Windows Phone developer account registration process ?

Do you have any link for creating such support request ?

Thank you, regards,

Michael

Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:15 PM
  • Hi Michael,

You can submit a support request at this page; dev.windowsphone.com/support.

Thank you,

Paul

• Marked as answer by Danny G. - MS Monday, November 26, 2012 3:03 AM
    Friday, November 23, 2012 2:08 AM