none
How to register a bLogical SFTP adaptor RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello!

I am trying to import a BizTalk 2009 application into BizTalk 2010 and am failing because the blogical SFTP adaptor can not be found on the local filesystem. The latest version of the SFTP.bLogical adaptor has been downloaded and installed however the following error is generated when trying to import an application that references the adaptor. The message seems to imply that I need to also register the adaptor before importing the app but I do not know how to do that.

Can anyone provide directions on how to do this?  Thanx!!!!

Scott

Referenced assembly "Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c488c30459f75739" could not be located on local machine's filesystem, so it's impossible to determine if its deployment is required prior to deployment of current assembly IFTA.Mainframe-NS.FileTransfer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a366f55f86234298. If referenced assembly is not BizTalk assembly, register it in GAC or add it as a resource to any application in the group using BizTalk Management Console or btstask.exe specifying type "System.BizTalk:Assembly", then try again. (mscorlib)

Monday, May 2, 2011 5:12 PM

All replies

• Hello!

I am trying to import a BizTalk 2009 application into BizTalk 2010 and am failing because the blogical SFTP adaptor can not be found on the local filesystem. The latest version of the SFTP.bLogical adaptor has been downloaded and installed however the following error is generated when trying to import an application that references the adaptor. The message seems to imply that I need to also register the adaptor before importing the app but I do not know how to do that.

Can anyone provide directions on how to do this?  Thanx!!!!

Scott

Referenced assembly "Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c488c30459f75739" could not be located on local machine's filesystem, so it's impossible to determine if its deployment is required prior to deployment of current assembly IFTA.Mainframe-NS.FileTransfer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a366f55f86234298. If referenced assembly is not BizTalk assembly, register it in GAC or add it as a resource to any application in the group using BizTalk Management Console or btstask.exe specifying type "System.BizTalk:Assembly", then try again. (mscorlib)

Monday, May 2, 2011 5:09 PM
  • Does the adapter appear in the adapters list under the platform settings?  If not right click Adapters and select New-> Adapter then select it from the list and configure send and receive handlers for it. 

You may want to check if that assembly is actually listed in your GAC.  You could run into an issue because BT2010 is .NET 4 and everything else used a different GAC (C:\Windows\assembly).  If you continue to have this error, try using the fusion log viewer fuslogve to see what is breaking.  Use that tool to turn on tracking of loading errors. 

Kind Regards,

-Dan 

If this answers your question, please Mark as Answer
    Monday, May 2, 2011 5:55 PM
  • Hey, if the adapter version changed between BizTalk versions you might try commenting the ports that use the Blogical adapter out of the binding Xml file. This would enable you to import the bindings successfully for all the other ports, then you can work out the Sftp adapter issues separately.

I think the Sftp adapter installs itself but you might check under the Adapters folder and add it manually from the list if it is shown. If it is not shown my best guess it has not been registered with the BizTalk server. If I remember correctly the Sftp installer does this. Usually a .reg file is run to add the adapter settings to the registry.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, May 2, 2011 8:01 PM
  • Thank you Dan for your reply. The SFTP.bLogical adaptor does appear under the Platform Settings\Adapters diectory and both the Send and Receive components are showing as "Configured". I checked under C:\Windows\assembly and I see two entries for Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Common and Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas. Does this mean they are registered with GAC? If no - how would I actually register a third party adapter?  Also - how do you invoke the fusion log viewer?

Thanx so much for your help Dan!  It is very much appreciated!!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 3:54 PM
  • Dan - correction - I just re-checked the C:\Windows|assembly directory and found that the Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Common component is there however the Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas component is not. I do re-run the adapter install again where I had the choice of "repairing" or "removing" the adapter. I chose to repair, however the Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas components is still missing.  How do I et this component added?

Thanx again!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 4:58 PM
  • Sounds like the installer must be failing for some reason. You may need to build the project from the source and try adding the assembly to the GAC manually. It sounds like the adapter is registering to BizTalk successfully though.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 12:16 AM
  • HI, sander13

->"Sounds like the installer must be failing for some reason. "
    Did you find any error message in Event Viewer?

Regards

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. My Blog: http://xhinker.com
    Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 Cookbook
    Monday, May 9, 2011 6:32 AM