We have released a new flight with the build number 14951 for insiders. If you discover any new issues, please report it using the feedback app.
New this build:
· BCD has been changed to fix the bug where some users saw the recovery mode screen
· Remote registry access has been added
· Updated OS files including core OS bug fixes
· BluetoothLE pairing may fail on all devices. The cause is under investigation
· BluetoothLE GATT service discovery may fail on all platforms
· Remote Display may fail with the Dragon Board.Remote Display may fail with the Dragon Board
- Samples are available for the new APIs (Windows.Devices.Gpio.GpioInterruptBuffer) introduced in the previous flight here: https://github.com/ms-iot/samples/tree/preview/GpioOneWire
- UEFI was just published - https://github.com/ms-iot/RPi-UEFI
- Edited by IoTGirlMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, October 24, 2016 5:49 AM Added notes
Hey is there anyone here? or Satya has fired you all?
We have TEN Raspeberry PI 2 that are clogging up our internet.
The poor, 10.0.14931.1000 version, download an update (!),
ask the restart to complete the upgrade, when they leave (not updated)
start a new download and so on to ... infinityyyyyy
Thank you for a reply.
The release notes for 14393 (AKA Release Build) are available at https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/docs/releasenotesrtm
The release notes for 14931 (AKA Insider Build) are available here https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/docs/releasenotesinsiderpreview
I expect Zeeshan will post them today.
Update: Please check out https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3c6bb41c-6f1d-4e11-ba3a-fac208721bc7/new-flight-14955-released?forum=WindowsIoT for info on build 14955.
- Edited by IoTGirlMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Wednesday, November 02, 2016 5:33 PM Added update