Issue updated and resolved dates in Jira Connector RRS feed

• Question

• The only date field in the Api_Issue table is created.  I'm looking for updated and resolved dates.   Are these available in other tables or not at all?
    Thursday, August 8, 2019 9:31 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

I had a word with the Jira Connector team. There is an updated driver being deployed starting upcoming Monday (8/12) and ending Friday (8/16). The new driver will come with new features and improvements. Please give it a try then and let us know if it still doesn't work for you.

Friday, August 9, 2019 7:32 AM
  • Thank you!
    Friday, August 9, 2019 1:29 PM
  • Where can we find release notes for updates to connectors?
    Monday, August 12, 2019 3:28 PM
  • Hi there,

As this is a minor update, release notes are not published. The documentation will be updated with the new features by the PM.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:12 AM
  • Was this driver deployed? I'm still only seeing Created date in this Table. 
    Monday, September 30, 2019 7:52 PM
  • Hey,

The driver was deployed as I mentioned. If you are still facing the same issue, 

For a deeper investigation and immediate assistance on this issue, if you have a support plan you may file a support ticket, else could you please send an email to AzCommunity@Microsoft.com with the below details, so that we can create a one-time-free support ticket for you to work closely on this matter. 

Thread URL: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f20d8267-4ebc-4248-87fe-78cc1be8906d/issue-updated-and-resolved-dates-in-jira-connector?forum=AzureDataFactory
    Subscription ID: <Your subscription ID>

Please add "attn:chmishr" in the subject and let me know once you have done the same.
    Tuesday, October 1, 2019 11:04 AM