WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE Product Key? RRS feed

• Question

• why after i run the live update and install the sp1 of WINDOWS 7 and restart the pc...my License key now is inactive...and need reactivation with in 30 days..so i need to but windows 7 OS??? is that it...what happen to my old Windows 7 Ultimate License key...

what i mean license key here is the Product ID....

please a quick reply here... Please here is my eadd t_t2k7@yahoo.com thank you...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:39 PM

All replies

• JUST DELETE THIS F*CKING THREAD IF YOU GUYS FROM MICROSOFT WON'T ANSWER MY PROBLEM HERE...
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:12 PM
  • Duplicate of http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowssecurity/thread/070087ed-77cd-4cef-800e-f9f227b7829a

Creating multiple threads on a wrong forum is not helpful than spend a few seconds on searching "microsoft windows forum".

We don't work for Microsoft. This forum isn't for Microsoft employees. If you want to contact Microsoft, visit support.microsoft.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 3:15 AM