none
Sharepoint 2013, visual studio 2013 workflow: CompletionCriteria in CompositeTask - How to pass values? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,  
    I am creating an approval workflow to SharePoint 2013 and Visual Studio 2013, but i don't now how to use the "composite task" activity in the "completion" section , for example.

Completion Section.

CompletedStatus = "Approved"

CompletionCriteria = "Wait for Percentage.."

CompletionCriteriaProperties = ?????? (Help me here please).

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:22 AM

Answers

• I solved it.

I used BuildDictionary<String,Object> Activity & pass the values as follows-

Key (String)                  Value (Object)

Percentage                     75

InterestedOutcome        3

And passed this BuildDictionary to CompletionCriteria in Composite Task activity.

Note:

- Key should not be in quotes

- you can use variable instead of 75 and convert that variable to Int32. Don't use % sign.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:39 AM

All replies

• I solved it.

I used BuildDictionary<String,Object> Activity & pass the values as follows-

Key (String)                  Value (Object)

Percentage                     75

InterestedOutcome        3

And passed this BuildDictionary to CompletionCriteria in Composite Task activity.

Note:

- Key should not be in quotes

- you can use variable instead of 75 and convert that variable to Int32. Don't use % sign.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:39 AM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear that you solve this issue, thanks for your sharing, it will help others who suck with the problem!

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:36 AM