Designing Scrollviewer With Popup and function like WPF toolbar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I was hardly trying to make the WPF toolbar work in my application, but i struck with it as my framework does not finding the controls within the Overflow panel.

Now i was trying to Take the toolbar out and replace with Scrollviewer and Popup which looks like the actual Toolbar.

I was looking for sample to Design the Scrollviewer in such a way that, it should show the First Row and if it has more items a Downward button should show up at the right and if i click on it a pop up should show up right below the Scrollviewer and display rest of items within it.

As an alternative, i am also good with changing the behaviour of scrollviewer , so that it can does the same thing as Toolbar without using a Popup. Like replace Vertical Scrollbar with Up Down and Expand Buttons which looks like Styling Group in Office 2007 Ribbon.

Any help ASAP would be appreciated.

Thanks,

San

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:17 PM

Answers

• Hi StarterKit,

I think you are stuck in your design part.

So I have to know your purpose clearly, and then, provide you a way fit for your needs.

Could you share a pic with me to let me know what effect you want to achieve?

Best regards,

Sheldon _Xiao[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by StarterKit Monday, April 25, 2011 11:21 PM
    Friday, March 18, 2011 4:04 AM
  • Hi StarterKit,

How about your issue now, could you provide me a feedback?

Best regards,

Sheldon _Xiao[MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:48 AM

All replies

• Hi StarterKit,

I think you are stuck in your design part.

So I have to know your purpose clearly, and then, provide you a way fit for your needs.

Could you share a pic with me to let me know what effect you want to achieve?

Best regards,

Sheldon _Xiao[MSFT]

Friday, March 18, 2011 4:04 AM
  • Hi StarterKit,

How about your issue now, could you provide me a feedback?

Best regards,

Sheldon _Xiao[MSFT]

Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:48 AM