Conflicting values for resource 'Microsoft.WindowsAzure.MobileServices.Resources/Push_NotSupportedXMLFormatAsBodyTemplateWin8

Question

• I recently updated all of my packages, including for Azure Mobile Services and started getting this error. I only have one .resx file in my solution, but it so far only has one entry. I deleted the resx and still got the errer. I managed to find this particular file and the entry:

<data name="Push_NotSupportedXMLFormatAsBodyTemplateWin8" xml:space="preserve">
        <value>The bodyTemplate is not in accepted XML format. The first node of the bodyTemplate should be Badge/Tile/Toast, except for the wns/raw template, which needs to be an valid XML.</value>
      </data>

However, I can't find any other instances of this file or entry anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Michael DiLeo

Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:18 PM

Answers

• Hi Michael,

Try to remove the "bin" and "obj" folder under project folder and select clean the solution and rebuild the app again. If you still have problem, please try to create a blank app to validate if the reference to Azure Mobile Service is correct.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 12, 2015 7:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Michael,

Try to remove the "bin" and "obj" folder under project folder and select clean the solution and rebuild the app again. If you still have problem, please try to create a blank app to validate if the reference to Azure Mobile Service is correct.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, January 12, 2015 7:42 AM
  • Hi Michael,

I will temporary close the question, if you still have problem with this issue, please unmark the answer with some explanation. Thanks for your understanding.

--James

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:10 AM
  • Unfortunately, deleting the bin and obj folders didn't solve the issue. I'm going to try creating a blank app and migrating the components over to it.

Michael DiLeo

Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:59 PM