User profile data doesn't save properly, a few fields are missing while save in Active Directory. RRS feed

• Question

• User-1180915401 posted

Hi,

I am wondering a few fields are missing while saving the user profile data in Active Directory. The scenario is I am trying to save user profile from ASP     web page to Active Directory but some fields are missing.

It was not throwing any exception while saving user profile in AD and the issue is not consistent some time take place.

Please help me.

Thank you .

--

Selva

Monday, December 24, 2012 10:33 AM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

Hi selva

selvakumarbalan

It was not throwing any exception while saving user profile in AD and the issue is not consistent some time take place.

I don't think you explain your problem clearly, such as 'the issue is not consistent some time take place.

I think this will be helpful for you to post a thread in proper forum, and get more quick and positive response with high quality.

Please refer Mikes’ article about avoiding thread-jacking below,

Moreover, these LDAP/Active Directory tutorials below will be helpful in your programming, 

LDAP/Active Directory tutorials and LDAP  

Kind regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:27 PM

All replies

• User-166373564 posted

Hi selva

selvakumarbalan

I don't think you explain your problem clearly, such as 'the issue is not consistent some time take place.

I think this will be helpful for you to post a thread in proper forum, and get more quick and positive response with high quality.

Please refer Mikes’ article about avoiding thread-jacking below,

Moreover, these LDAP/Active Directory tutorials below will be helpful in your programming, 

LDAP/Active Directory tutorials and LDAP  

Kind regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:27 PM
  • User-134477160 posted

The scenario is I am trying to save user profile from ASP     web page to Active Directory but some fields are missing.

List ur steps, plz

Monday, December 31, 2012 3:48 AM