none
Calling a WCF STS from a WSE 3.0 Client RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to set up a WCF Token service that I can call from a WSE 3.0 client, but I cant get it to work. Does anyone have a sample showing what i have to do in the wcf service so that the wse 3.0 client can communicate with it?

Sunday, November 12, 2006 10:38 AM

Answers

• Hi

1.the sample comes with the SDK samples at: "\Basic\Client\Interop\WSE\WSEInteropBinding\CS"

2. if you do not have the sdk samples you can send me a mail to manu@sela.co.il and I will send it to you.

3. I will look for a sample that demonstrate how WSE can consume a WCF service, and let you know when I will find \ build one.

hope this helps

manu

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:14 AM

All replies

• Hi

Read the following article:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms752257.aspx

Hope this helps

manu

Monday, November 13, 2006 11:16 AM
  • It might be able to solv the problem, but the "Sample" link does not point to a sample, so I'm unable to use it. Further more it describes how to call a WSE service from WCF and not the other way around. (I don't know if the sample solves the problem in both directions since i cannot download it).

Monday, November 13, 2006 9:49 PM
  • Hi

1.the sample comes with the SDK samples at: "\Basic\Client\Interop\WSE\WSEInteropBinding\CS"

2. if you do not have the sdk samples you can send me a mail to manu@sela.co.il and I will send it to you.

3. I will look for a sample that demonstrate how WSE can consume a WCF service, and let you know when I will find \ build one.

hope this helps

manu

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:14 AM
  • Hi again

I have looked again at the sample and it does show (SDK: \Basic\Client\Interop\WSE)

1) WSE -> WCF

2) WCF -> WSE

manu

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:46 AM
  • I found the sample in the Windows SDK. Thanks for your help.
    Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:59 AM