(Report Viewer) problem setting multi-valued parameter RRS feed

• Question

• I have a small problem with the reportviewer control that i just cannot seem to get around. I have report with a text box and a dropdownlist. The text box is used to specify a user name and the dropdownlist contains the list list of companies that the user can access. The dropdownlist is dependent on the text box. The report works fine on the reporting portal and in visual studio. The problem I am having is setting the values of the dropdownlist from a web page. The dropdownlist is a multivalued parameter. If I add one value to the parameter value collection that will be used to populate the the dropdownlist then the report works fine. the problem occurs when I Try to add more than one value to the report parameter collection. for example:

for (int arrLengh = 0; arrLengh < arr1.Length; arrLengh++)
                    {
                        reportParamIdea.Values.Add(arr1
    [arrLengh].ToString());
                    }

Please note that the values are actually added to the collection. The problem is that none of the items in the dropdownlist is selected when more than one value is added to the report parameter value collection.

Is there a special way to set multiple values for a multivalue parameter in reportviewer for remote mode. Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:04 PM