Whats the best web based program to use to start a company? RRS feed

• Question

• I've created a company to do brokering for trucks in the US picking up shipments and delivering them. I'd like to be able to do e-mail, invoicing, rate confirmations, internet time cards, have a central base for the company and be able to have a spot that has 2 different load boards on it that are linked. The other guy that is partners with me lives in a different state so I need something we both can access and be able to communicate through. We are also going to be hiring more agents to help out in the future so opportunities to grow is definitely possible in the near future. Please help me out. I'm also a student enrolled in a university for Information Technology, but we haven't gotten this far yet to be able to do this.
    Wednesday, April 6, 2011 10:59 PM

All replies

• I think Microsoft office live Small business is a good tool to start, and it is also free, easy to use, and they are upgrading to proffesional grade in two months, that's what I am using for my business, and I am doing just fine so far. try it and see for your self.

http://smallbusiness.officelive.com/en-us/

Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:10 AM