none
Reporting in Project Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I would like to make a report in Project Online with informations about the resource gap analysis. Basically the report should contain informations that are also found under Requirements Details (under Analyze Resources when doing Portfolio Analysis), the Surplus and Deficit Report or the Hire Resources Report. The Surplus and Deficit Report and Hire Resource Report do not allow for sorting/grouping/etc, which is why i would like to have a custom report.

I have added the link to the OData (and some of the features are working) and i have tried to add different tables in the Data Connection Wizard. Adding the ResourceConstraintScenario and the Resource tables, i can get my different scenarios. I can also get the different roles specified in Project Online. But i cannot get the hired resource to show (have tried the "HiringType), it says 0 everywhere eventhough it shouldn't.

The aim is to have a report that shows which resources i should hire, surplus, deficit etc. And i would like to be able to distinguish/grou/sort between roles and departments. 

I sincerely hope that someone can help me.

Thank you!

Kind regards, 

Karen

Monday, September 5, 2016 7:12 PM