none
Open a new page for sending data in 000webhost.com RRS feed

• Question

• Make anther page like www.youtube.com/page1_sendText/page2_sendText somthing like that
    • Edited by Ahron321 Monday, November 12, 2018 8:54 PM
    Monday, November 12, 2018 8:10 PM

All replies

• Do you mean /?page1=...?

public static void Main(string[] args)
            {
                using (var webClient = new WebClient())
                {
                    var txt = "This is the text on your site later! yeah! so wonderful!";
                    var uriGeller = new UriBuilder("www.google.de/");
                    uriGeller.Query = "page1=" + txt;
                    var response = webClient.DownloadString(uriGeller.Uri);
                }
            }

Monday, November 12, 2018 9:23 PM
  • Make anther page like www.youtube.com/page1_sendText/page2_sendText somthing like that

Now your question is completely different, and what do you mean by this question?

Please tell us exactly what you want!

Monday, November 12, 2018 10:40 PM
  • like it will open a new page like www.youtube.com/page1/page2 and from the program (visual studio) i will control it like delete or add
    Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:08 PM
  • Hi Ahron321,

According to your description, it seems that you want tabcontrol  to redirect to different web site, does it?

And here is a sample about how to add TabPage to TabControl programmatically.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33069634/dynamically-add-tabs-to-tabcontrol-container

If I misunderstand your issue, could you please describe it in detailed. 

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:39 AM
  • No, not that i need from my program like idk by visual that i can delete and add pages to my website with the host 000webhost.com and need to code in ftp but what i need to do
    Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:18 PM
  • first of all tell us your server technology.

Maybe you need to configure your server to use www.youtube.com/page1_sendText/page2_sendText  as an parameter for an controller. After that your controller can add or remove pages, is this what you want? If used as post with parameters you add or delete the page and by get you get the page?

Or do you just want to use FTP if you have some webspace?

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:53 PM