Performance Point 2010 scorecard drill down issue when filters applied RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys:

I have a Performance Point Dashboard been set up with one Scorecard and a filter to connect to the scorecard's column members.

Every time when I apply the filters, the scorecard is filtered fine. but when I start to drill down on the filtered result, The scorecard becomes unstable.

(Sometimes allows you to drill down and sometimes jump back from the children to the parent). the expanding sign "+" is also went missing.

Did anyone had this issue with your scorecard? Thanks!

Monday, June 18, 2012 3:59 AM

All replies

• Is this in reference to a Decomposition Tree view of your data when doing the drill down? I am thinking so given the reference to "+" sign.  I have seen issues with Decomp Tree when the dimension you are drilling down on contains a dimension member names with "bad" characters in them such as a quotation mark or a single apostrophe in it.  Try to narrow down which dimension drill down causes the problem and then investigate the dimension members to see if you have any special characters in the dimension member name.

Alan

My Ramblings @ http://alanwhitehouse.wordpress.com and My Tweets @ http://www.twitter.com/alanwhitehouse

Monday, June 18, 2012 2:31 PM
  • Thanks for the reply Alan, This is not related to the decomposition Tree. This is just normal right click and click Drill Down. as long as it is a scorecard. this issue remains. the drill down works on all other controls like analytic charts and grids.

Steven Sun

Monday, June 18, 2012 10:43 PM
  • Try right click and choose Member Settings... option and uncheck this 2 options:

Allow dynamic expansion of members

Allow drill behaviors for hierarchy

hope this works

regards

adriana

Friday, October 5, 2012 12:03 AM
  • Hi Adriana:

Thanks for the answer but I need to allow user to do the drill down, not prevent them from doing that.

Regards

Steven

Steven Sun

Monday, October 8, 2012 3:12 AM