Need some help on this stored procedure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I need some help on writing a stored procedure. I understood what needs to be done but Iam not able to put that idea in the code

Basic Idea: I need to send email to different vendors for the files that we received and processed. For this we have a meta table Files Received where we store all the files that we recieve. Some columns in this table are file ID, File Name, File process Desc, date, etc.

Seconf table that Iam creating is called Email Process Notification. I am adding entries for the processes that I need to send Emails to. This table will have Process Desc, email id, to , cc, subject .

Apart from sending email I need to send a report attachment which contains total number of records processed and other information. the system that we have is pretty old sql 2000. So I was told to use sp_makewebtask.

can some one send me a sample rough code how this can be accomplised. The report attachment that I need to send should look thru email process notification table for the entries listed in that table. .

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:45 PM

Answers

All replies