none
need help : i don't see my ressource group in my default dashboard in order to customize it RRS feed

• Question

• need help : i don't see my ressource group in my default dashboard in order to customize it 
    Friday, August 9, 2019 8:00 AM

All replies

• need help : i don't see my ressource group in my default dashboard in order to customize it 

Then you may try to edit the default dashboard and try adding RG and other resources in it.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-portal/azure-portal-dashboards#edit-a-dashboard

Cheers
    Vaibhav
    MCSA (SQL Server 2012)

Friday, August 9, 2019 8:08 AM
  • Hello,

If the suggested answer has solved your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thanks.

Friday, August 9, 2019 8:23 AM
  • Hello,

When i pin the all ressources to the dash board. the problem is that they do no appears with my default subscription. I do not have the refresh button in order to check my available ressources. I don't have the screen shoot indicates in the msft docs links. see belows

Friday, August 9, 2019 9:29 AM
  • Hello,

When i pin the all ressources to the dash board. the problem is that they do no appears with my default subscription. I do not have the refresh button in order to check my available ressources. I don't have the screen shoot indicates in the msft docs links. 

Just want to cross check - have you selected default subscription from the filter that holds the RG that you are looking for?

Cheers
    Vaibhav
    MCSA (SQL Server 2012)

Friday, August 9, 2019 9:54 AM
  • hello,

I just try what you did wrote.

i do put only my active subscription in the global subscription filter and i have the same behavior in my dashboard

Friday, August 9, 2019 4:13 PM
  • Hello,

I went through your responses and the things you tried. As you mentioned that you have already selected the correct Subscription ID under Directory & Subscriptions, you are expected to see all the resources in that subscription on the portal.

Below are few suggestions to try and check if it works for you:

• Go to Resources Groups -> Select the RG.
    • Try to Pin that to your dashboard (click on the pin symbol on the top right as shown in the below screenshot). I tried this and I am getting Refresh button and also options to customize on the Dashboard.

Pin RG to dashboard

Customize Dashboard

If your query is addressed, request you to mark the answer that helped you as “Mark as Answer” and "Up-Vote" so that other forum members can benefit from it.

If you need any further help do let us know.

Thanks.

Friday, August 16, 2019 6:47 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

Just checking in if you got a chance to check my previous reply.

If the suggested answer has solved your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thanks.

Monday, August 19, 2019 5:19 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

Thanks.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:19 AM
  • Any update on this? 

If the proposed answer was useful, please remember to "Up-Vote" and "Mark as Answer" so others in the community can benefit

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 11:07 AM