none
Get stuck at Security tests again

Question

• This happened before.  I am wondering if this happens randomly or others are experiencing the same problem right now.  Here is the status 24 hours after submission:

Hong

Friday, January 24, 2014 10:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Hong,

App submissions can take up to 10 business days to complete certification and be listed in the Windows Store. Of course, the time it takes for any individual app to complete certification and be listed may vary depending on several factors, such as the volume of submissions. However, if you have an app that seems to be in a particular submission stage for an irregular amount of time, please do feel free to submit a support request. One of our Windows Store Dev Support Agents would be happy to investigate further.

Thanks for the post!

-Jonathan

Windows Store Developer Support

Office Store Developer Support

Friday, February 7, 2014 1:15 AM

All replies

• I think it really depends on when you submit.. A week ago I was in a similar situation to you. Today I submitted an update, it was submitted at 2:40pm local time, and by about 8:15pm local time I got notification that it passed certification (less than 6 hours for all stages of testing). I was truly impressed by the speed today, but I am by no means going to 'expect' that from them on a regular basis.

-Rob

Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:30 AM
  • This kind of problems seems to happen frequently and randomly.  The update went through in about 10 hours after I posted the thread.

Now, I have another update that was certified 27 hours ago, but it has got stuck at Signing and publishing.  I believe it will go through eventually, so I have not bothered to ask about it here. 

Hong

Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:41 AM
  • Hi Hong,

App submissions can take up to 10 business days to complete certification and be listed in the Windows Store. Of course, the time it takes for any individual app to complete certification and be listed may vary depending on several factors, such as the volume of submissions. However, if you have an app that seems to be in a particular submission stage for an irregular amount of time, please do feel free to submit a support request. One of our Windows Store Dev Support Agents would be happy to investigate further.

Thanks for the post!

-Jonathan

Windows Store Developer Support

Office Store Developer Support

Friday, February 7, 2014 1:15 AM