Last action on Row was not recorded because the control does not have any good identification property RRS feed

• Question

• I tried reading the blogs to rectify this problem but not able to understand a lot. I am new to Coded UI.

I am trying to select an item from the list but its throwing error while recording but when I try to take the cross hair on the item it has value.

Display text has this value = Canopus.UserInterfaces.CanopusConfigurationList.ConfigurationPointerViewModel

Class name = Uia.ListBoxItem

this is the code where I display the list 

public ObservableCollection<ConfigurationPointerViewModel> ConfigurationList
            {
                get { return m_listoConfigurationList; }
                set
                {
                    if (m_listoConfigurationList != value)
                    {
                        m_listoConfigurationList = value;
                        OnPropertyChanged("ConfigurationList");
                    }
                }
            }

Please help in removing this problem

• Edited by Blogger25 Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:48 PM
    Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:48 PM

Answers

• Hi Blogger25,

>> I am trying to select an item from the list but its throwing error while recording but when I try to take the cross hair on the item it has value.

Please share the detailed error message that you get and please tell us what's the type of your project.

Since you can gest the item value with the cross hair, please use the cross hair to get the properties for the item and the add assertion for this item. Then you can get the needed SearchProperties in UIMap.

According to the description, you want to get the item in ListBox and click it, is it right? Please refer to following thread which has the similar problem. Hope it can help you.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18079008/get-all-values-from-a-listbox-using-coded-ui-test-and-select-it

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Weiwei Cai Friday, April 22, 2016 9:27 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Weiwei Cai Wednesday, April 27, 2016 10:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by Weiwei Cai Tuesday, May 3, 2016 6:46 AM
    Friday, April 22, 2016 9:27 AM