How to upload file to another user workspace in One Drive for Business RRS feed

• Question

• We are using the following Files Rest API to upload files to OneDrive for Business. Is it possible to use an admin user account to upload files to any users folders by this API ?

OneDrive for Business: https://{tenant}-my.sharepoint.com/_api/v1.0/me

Friday, July 31, 2015 3:52 PM

Answers

• Hi apulsedoctor,

Based on my understanding, the Office 365 REST APIs are used to interact with all the richness of a user’s Office 365 data. And this APIs use Open Auth 2.0 to authenticate users, so to sign in the application with Office 365 account, we are available to manipulate the resource for the one login in.

If you want Office 365 support this feature, I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 3, 2015 3:14 AM

All replies

• Hi apulsedoctor,

Based on my understanding, the Office 365 REST APIs are used to interact with all the richness of a user’s Office 365 data. And this APIs use Open Auth 2.0 to authenticate users, so to sign in the application with Office 365 account, we are available to manipulate the resource for the one login in.

If you want Office 365 support this feature, I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 3, 2015 3:14 AM
  • Only shared folders. Anything else would be an absolute breach of system security as well as data integrity ethics overall.

Kind Regards, Rich ... http://greatcirclelearning.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 2:10 AM