none
Can't change sheet on android browser RRS feed

• Question

• I opened an excel file in chrome for android, but it's very hard to switch the sheet.

I'm a developer, so i use debugging tool and everything worked well if i use mouse . I found this log in console

[Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See <URL>

Is there anything i can do to open excel file in mobile browser?

Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Le Thuong Quan,

From the description of the thread, it looks like you are just trying to open excel file using Chrome in android device.

This forum only handle the Excel VBA Object Model development related issues.

So I want to confirm with you that are you doing development with Excel using VBA or VSTO?

Try to inform us about that, so that we can decide whether this issue falls under our forum or not.

If this issue is not falls under our forum then we can try to find a suitable forum and try to redirect you there.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 6, 2018 3:00 AM
  • Hi Le Thuong Quan,

Is your issue solved?

I find that you did not follow up this thread after posting the issue.

If your issue is solved then I suggest you to post your solution and mark it as an answer.

If your issue is still exist then try to refer the solution given by the community members.

If then also you have any further questions then let us know about it.

We will try to provide further suggestions to solve the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 19, 2018 9:00 AM