none
Anyone having issues with submitting WP8 app in Dev Center ?

Question

• CAn't seem to figure out how to submit my first app to the store.

I gave the app the name, i.e. reserved it successfully, but the step under that is at a standstill.

I'm at a page titled: "Upload and describe your package"

But there's only a medium-fonted sized word: "Packages" and then a disabled button at the bottom: "Save".

Packages
    This is an important page, because in addition to uploading your package, you’re also creating your customer’s first impression of your app. The info you provide will be part of the Store’s listing of your app. If you’re updating an existing app, this page will also include packages that you’ve already uploaded. All these packages will be available in the Store after you’ve published your submission.

[Blanked out Save button]

------------------------------------------------------

There's no way to actually submit my XAP file.

Friday, November 28, 2014 9:11 PM

Answers

• I dont know if this is the case, but a few months ago i was able to submit apps using firefox just fine, then all of a sudden it stopped working. I switched to internet explorer (which i hate) to submit apps, and it worked flawless. The issue with firefox was that the upload button wasnt appearing, and it would with internet explorer. If you arent using internet explorer perhaps give taht a try?
    Friday, November 28, 2014 9:41 PM

All replies

• I dont know if this is the case, but a few months ago i was able to submit apps using firefox just fine, then all of a sudden it stopped working. I switched to internet explorer (which i hate) to submit apps, and it worked flawless. The issue with firefox was that the upload button wasnt appearing, and it would with internet explorer. If you arent using internet explorer perhaps give taht a try?
    Friday, November 28, 2014 9:41 PM
  • Oh!.. that might be it.  I'm a chrome user, so I think I'll try that, open I.E. and give it a go. Thanks.
    Friday, November 28, 2014 9:42 PM
  • Yep, that was it. Much appreciated.
    Friday, November 28, 2014 9:45 PM
  • no problem have a great day!
    Friday, November 28, 2014 9:46 PM